- Netiquette page: Rules of etiquette for online communications.
- Accessibility hot links page: Links to resources pertaining to website design for people with disabilities.
- Copyright Scavenger Hunt: Learning activity with questions and linked resources to teach fundamental issues of copyright and fair use.
- Interactive concept map:Information page with an image of a concept map containing hotspots that link to related information online.
- Jigsaw Internet search activity: Cooperative learning activity to teach Internet search skills.
- m-learning activity: A learning activity designed for use with mobile phones or other hand-held devices.
- EDTECH home page: This is a default page created using a CSS template.
- Virtual field trip: A virtual tour using multiple Web pages and multimedia to guide learners through an online visit to a remote destination.
- WebQuest: A higher-order thinking activity that integrates online resources. Multiple Web pages and a CSS menu are used to create this project.